Friday, February 19, 2010
Midnight
The lights are off and the sky is black
It's hot and stuffy and I'm extremely groggy
Yet, I take my vINA and begin to play
A myriad of thoughts cross my mind
"to hell with this nonsense",says one
"go to sleep", says another
"play on" , says a third
And I'm lost for a moment, due to indecision.....
The indecision soon clears, for I'm lost again,
Lost in the rAga that I'm playing
Lost in its contour
Just plain LOST...
All sense of time is lost
and self-control is lost
It feels like sheer bliss,
seemingly eternal and everlasting.....
At that very moment , the plug is pulled
My eyes burn and legs feel numb
I snap out of it ,for sleep beckons
And reluctantly, I answer her call
Wondering if this moment will come again,
Ever again....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment